FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
Within core, new vehicles -0.4% (NSA +0.3%), used cars -0.5% (NSA -1.2%), recreation flat, and medical services +0.1% held down the total. OER at +0.1% and +0.2% YOY remains very modest and should continue to moderate CPI ahead. Food +0.2% as cereals and meats jumped but fruits & veg fell. Energy +0.2% as nat gas -5.7% in an offset to higher gas and fuel oil. This was a little better than expected and CPI's slow gains show why the Fed remains concerned about prices.
US DATA: October TICS data showed that net foreign purchases of long-term U.S. securities were a paltry $27.6 bn as net foreign purchases of $54.7 bn were offset by US resident purchases of $27.1 bn of foreign securities.
|remaining time till the new event being published|
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.