- Employment increased 9,900 to 11,965,100.
- Unemployment decreased 400 to 721,000.
- Unemployment rate remained steady at 5.7%.
- Participation rate remained steady at 64.8%.
- Monthly hours worked in all jobs increased 1.7 million hours to 1,657.1 million hours.
- Employment decreased 3,900 to 11,963,700. Full-time employment increased 11,500 to 8,166,100 and part-time employment decreased 15,400 to 3,797,700.
- Unemployment decreased 10,500 to 713,300. The number of unemployed persons looking for full-time work increased 14,900 to 496,900 and the number of unemployed persons only looking for part-time work decreased 25,400 to 216,400.
- Unemployment rate decreased 0.1 pts to 5.6%.
- Participation rate decreased 0.2 pts to 64.7%.
- Monthly hours worked in all jobs decreased 3.9 million hours to 1,656.0 million hours.
|remaining time till the new event being published|
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.