FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- South Africa running out of room to borrow
- less nominal wage pressure on prices would help lower CPI
- government has duty to support the unemployed
- underlying inflation "reasonably well contained"
- local institutions could be less hostile to small firms
The pound appreciated sharply against the US dollar once again rising above the level of $ 1.3200, and updating the 3-week high, helped by a significant drop of EUR / GBP. GBP / USD is trading at $ 1.3221, with an increase of 0.2%.
|remaining time till the new event being published|