FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- In September, the probability of a decisive easing policy exceeds 50%
- If the Bank of Japan does not take measures in the next month, the Japanese have lost hope
- I do not think that the Prime Minister believes that the easing of monetary policy by the Bank of Japan has reached its limits
- Strengthening of the yen is clearly excessive, indicating a failure of the current policy.
- It is necessary to act more decisively against the yen, and it does not matter what the US officials say.
- Japan will never be able to defeat deflation if the Bank of Japan decides that policy easing is ineffective
- No need for a further reduction of negative interest rates on deposits