FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- most MPC members likely to back further rate cut to near zero in 2016 if incoming data in line with forecast
- All members of the Committee agreed that policy stimulus was warranted at this time, and that Bank Rate should be reduced to 0.25% and be supported by a TFS.
- Eight members supported the introduction of a corporate bond scheme, and six members supported further purchases of UK government bonds
- weaker outlook reflects expectation of big-near term falls in business and housing investment
- "likely to see little growth in H2 2016 " but does not forecast recession
|remaining time till the new event being published|