FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- 2016 UK growth forecast reduced to 1.7% from 1.9% in April. 2017 growth at 1.3% from 2.2% in April
- IMF would've revised 2017 global growth forecast slightly upward if not for Brexit
- Japan growth forecast cut to 0.3% from 0.5%. Improves 2017 to 0.1% from a -0.1% contraction
- raises China 2016 growth forecasts to 6.6% from 6.5%. Sees 2017 growth slowing to 6.2%
- Global growth could fall to 2.8% in 2016 and 2017 under its severe alternative scenario of UK - EU divorce negotiations going badly, financial stress intensifying
|remaining time till the new event being published|
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.