- we watch the economic data and especially data on inflation, housing market, employment, to determine when it is necessary to change rates
- labor costs are very low
- housing market indicators in recent years have been mixed
- employment data more ambiguous
- commodity prices have strengthened, the Australian dollar exchange rate in line with expectations
- revision of the forecasts in August will help to identify the policy rate
|remaining time till the new event being published|
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.