FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- prospects of faster fiscal consolidation in Japan seem remote.
- recurring stimulus over several years risks further undermining of public finances.
- macroeconomic performance and outlook remain a weakness.
- expects a further cut in interest rates this year alongside news fiscal stimulus.
- expects gross general govt debt to GDP to continue rising 1-2pp per year through to 2024 from 245% at end-2016.
|remaining time till the new event being published|