FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- One economist expects the Fed raising rates in July.
- 23% of economists expect the Fed to raise rates in September.
- Economists do not expect a significant impact of Brexit on US economic growth in 2016.
- Brexit Effect hurt production in the US, but it will help construction, the net effect will be negligible.
- Forecasts for economic growth in 2016 have not changed, 2%.
- The probability of a recession in the next 12 months increased to 22% from 21%, to its highest level since December 2012.
|remaining time till the new event being published|
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.