FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- The number of votes cast in favor of keeping the key rates unchanged, was 8.
- The number of votes cast in favor of cuting the key rate was 1.
- Most members of the Committee are expected easing in August.
- Committee members previously discussed the different possible packages of measures.
- The extent of the additional incentives will depend on the August forecasts.
- We need a detailed analysis of all the policy options.
- In the short term weakening of the pound will increase inflation.
- Longer-term prospects depend on inflation expectations.
- Economic activity is likely to weaken after the referendum.
- The Bank of England pointed to the sharp drop in household confidence indicators and the business community.
- some companies have postponed investment and personnel decisions
|remaining time till the new event being published|