FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- "helicopter money" discused with Bernanke.
- coverage of the state budget deficit in cash can cause uncontrolled government spending and inflation
- the need for action by the Bank of Japan on 29 July depends on the recovery of the stock market and the depreciation of the yen.
- not sure whether the Bank of Japan to soften the policy at the July meeting.
- supply reduction and an increase in demand in the labor market means that there is no need to discuss policy easing at each meeting
- corporate Japan should not rely on the assistance of the central bank.
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.