FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- the Fed does not take a decision on the interest rate in advance.
- financial stability is best maintained by regulation and supervision.
- often, the task of maintaining stability and objectives of monetary policy are complementary.
- macroprudential tools by and large have not yet tested completely.
- the situation on the US labor market is quite positive, because we have almost reached full employment.
- it is advisable to gradually increase rates.
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.