FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- the June employment data was "welcome news".
- expects to see "a fairly steady growth".
- consumer spending is strong, but the weak investment.
-Investment holding up outside of manufacturing and energy.
- the labor market has grown at a remarkable pace.
- the economy is close to full employment.
- the labor market recovery is not equally reflected amoung workers.
- rates are too low given progress in economy.
|remaining time till the new event being published|