FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- GDP decelerating to 1.4% from 1.6% this year.
- further slowdown in global growth could derail Eurozone's domestic-led recovery.
- downside risks include further Brexit spillover
- Medium-term growth prospects 'mediocre' with annual growth in 5 years at 1.5%.
- Brexit impact on Eurozone will be worse if risk aversion continues for long period.
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.