- UK decision to withdraw from the EU has increased the risks with new challenges for the United States and other countries.
- It is too early to judge the effects of Brexit on the United States.
- Global economic and financial conditions are particularly important for the United States.
- The most important task of the Federal Reserve is to assess the implications for monetary policy, as the United States continues to make progress on employment and inflation targets.
- The Fed is closely watching inflation expectations, it is important that they remain fixed for the Fed to achieve the goal of 2%.
- Alarmingly possible loss of momentum in the labor market.
|remaining time till the new event being published|
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.