FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- US economy doing pretty well despite headwinds.
- sees long period of change after Brexit vote.
- watching exchange rates very closely, unilateral action to intervene would be inappropriate.
- tools are in place to manage Brexit fallout.
- EU banks better positioned than they were in 2008.
- market impact from Brexit has been orderly so far.
- UK and EU leaders must provide for stability, continuity.
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.