FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- UK' s exit from the EU has added new factors of uncertainty to the the global economy, its impact is already being felt.
- there is a need to promote the restoration of global growth, together overcoming all the problems.
- China will continue to maintain relations with the EU and the UK as an important partner.
- China's economy is not threatened by a hard landing. We have every opportunity to achieve the main goals of socio-economic development in the current year.
- China's development is facing a number of challenges, including the weakening of external demand, the financial risks and uncertainties, however, expressed confidence that the country will cope with these difficulties.
- the basic situation in China's economic development is that the reason for the long-term devaluation of the RMB is not there.
- we have the ability to maintain the RMB exchange rate at a reasonable and balanced level.
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.