FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- IEA lowers forecast for world oil demand in 2016 to 100,000 barrels / day, and in 2017 to 200 000 barrels / day.
- World oil supply in August -300,000 barrels / day due to lower non-OPEC production.
- OPEC crude oil in August, 20 000 barrels / day to 33.47 million barrels / day.
- Oil production in Saudi Arabia in August, 10.60 million barrels / day against 10.65 million barrels / day in July
- Oil stocks in the OECD countries increased by 32.5 million barrels to a new record level of 3.111 billion barrels.
- The global demand for oil under pressure due to the sharp slowdown in oil consumption in China and India.
- European demand for oil showed the first annual decline in six years.
- The scale of a slowdown in demand growth in the 3rd quarter is amazing.