FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- The Bank of Japan will act "without hesitation" to revive inflation.
- The recent decline in inflation could mean that inflation expectations have not yet fixed the target level of 2%
- The Bank of Japan will approve or more quantitative easing or reduction of negative interest rates without hesitation.
- The Bank of Japan will continue to closely study the risks and take additional measures.
- Combining quantitative easing and negative rates the bank has a strong action scheme and will act decisively.
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.