FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- global growth: 3% (3.1% previous estimate).
- Brexit is a cause of uncertainty.
- oil demand to rise by 1.15m bpd in 2017.
- 2016 world oil demand growth forecast unchanged at 1.19m bpd.
- expects demand for crude oil to average 32.98m bpd in 2017 (31.86m bpd in 2016).
- non-OPEC supply is expected to fall by 110k bpd in 2017.
- oil market conditions will help to remove excess oil stocks in 2017.
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.