FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- We will take any measures necessary to maintain stability
- The fall of the pound was a necessary correction for the economy
- As before, there was a significant slowdown in the economy, despite the decline of the pound
- The UK banks have more capital than needed
- UK banks can be "part of the solution rather than part of the problem"
- It is important to make informed decisions on monetary policy
- World markets felt the lack of risk appetite
- At our disposal are a variety of tools that we can use for further easing if necessary
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.