FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- energy sector is weak, the dollar, instability abroad, as forecast downgrade reasons for the US.
- US data give a clear argument in favor of "a very gradual increase in interest rates".
- Fed should accept the moderate and temporary excess of the inflation target.
- the overshoot of the inflation target will insure further economic weakness.
- weak economic activity in the United States in recent years may indicate a potential slowdown in economic growth.
- Fed may face significant long-term challenges in regard to economic growth, debt.
- Fed should reform the tax code, to increase investment in infrastructure.
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.