FX & CFD trading involves significant risk
- China continues to "face significant challenges"
- The economic outlook is uncertain, monetary policy is not a foregone conclusion in advance course
- The course of the Fed interest rate will depend on the economic and financial situation
- The Fed expects that the economic situation will continue to improve
- Yellen expects the economy will evolve in such a way to justify "a gradual rise in interest rates"
- Current policy allows for inflation below the target level, ambiguous indicators of employment growth
- Careful policy allows economic growth.
- Low interest rates for the Fed to justify a cautious approach to the implementation of monetary policy
- The Committee expects that inflation will rise to 2% in the medium term
- The data indicate a "significant improvement" in regard to GDP in the 2nd quarter
- Consumer spending "increased significantly" in recent months,
- Visible cautious signs that wages may begin to grow
- The rate of improvement in the labor market appears to have slowed
- Brexit "may create risks for financial stability"
- US Financial vulnerability "moderate"
- Fed rarely used guidelines after crisis
All posted material is a marketing communication solely for informational purposes and reliance on this may lead to loss. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Please read our full disclaimer.