Please note the “Economic calendar” changes made in the “Analytics” section.
In an effort to improve the presentation and accessibility of the analytical information, we have made the following changes to the “Economic calendar” in the “Analytics” section.
● Added the description of economic indicators* and their history in a graphical presentation ** (two asterisks in the “Actual” column)
● Changed the way of reviewing the calendar records. Currently, in order to review the previous calendar records, one must select the necessary date in the calendar which is displayed by clicking “ Select date in calendar “***
● Changed the index or event importance notation where one exclamation mark indicates news of little importance, two for highly important news, and three for extremely important news.
●The actual indicator value varies depending on the forecasted value (or the previous value in case the forecast is not available): red – below the forecast, green – above the forecast, black – neutral;
● Speeded up the actual values reportWe hope that the changes provided will assist in your prompt and objective assessment of international trading floors situations for maximally effective funds investments.
TeleTRADE team continues to develop its Analytics section in an effort to make it maximally convenient for our clients. Any new changes are advised. Please follow the news!
* The description contains the index information, its market influence and its source.
** To view the index information and its diagram, please click the corresponding button. (You may also simultaneously review either the index information or its diagram). In order to hide the index information or its diagram, please click the corresponding button once again.
As a rule, the economic indicator diagram displays two indexes, the forecast (if it is available, green column) and actual (dark red column).
The simultaneous display of both values allows determining the degree of the reported index influence on the corresponding instrument. For instance: Having noticed a significant difference between the actual and forecasted values over a certain period in the past, you may review the corresponding financial instrument price changes at MetaTrader-Teletrade terminal. It offers more objective plotting of expectations regarding the market reaction towards the future index report.
There is a possibility of reviewing just one of the values – either forecasted or the actual one. To do that you need to remove the unnecessary value by clicking the corresponding heading in the upper right corner of the diagram (double clicking the heading will bring back the index value onto the diagram)
By moving the cursor over a certain area of the diagram you will see the pop-up menu displaying the report date with the forecasted and actual values of the date selected.
*** The calendar provides the possibility of choosing not just a particular date but also a week. To do that you need to press and hold the Shift button while making the choice.